Originally I wasn’t going to do a post on this, as I thought it was going to be a quietly publiscised event; after all couldn’t imagine everyone going to the London Zoo website to book a family day out and see this. How wrong I was. Of course I signed a contract to say I gave permission for photos etc, so I am not complaining at all; but the amount of people that contacted me a day after to say they had seen me on the website/newspaper etc naked and running was quite surreal. Which is why I thought, well, might as well say something now. Don’t worry, I won’t show any of the naughtier ones here.
Overall, it was a bizzare, wonderful, and a really fun event, so thanks to the Zoo for organising it. So, just a few things to sum up the day:
1) Thanks to everyone who donated, so far I’ve raised £220 pounds, and overall everyone together raised £60,000, so well done! P.s it’s still not too late to donate, donations close on the 30th September and you can donate here: www.justgiving.com/definitelyjenny, also thanks to Sabine for your donation!
2) What has been seen with these eyes cannot be unseen.
3) Yes, there are naked pictures of me in the news and on the interwebs.
4) No, I’m not telling you which ones they are. (Teehee.)
5) Would I do it again? If it’s for charity, hell yes.
So, that’s that really. I guess, another interesting thing I found was that the average age was proabably 30-60yrs and mostly men (probably about 65% men) as you can see in the photo above. (I’m the lady on the right of the photo, if you’re wondering. Made a new friend there who is the one on the left.) I don’t have a great answer to why that is or why I even find that particular thing interesting, just thought I’d share. We got to see the tigers as well, which was really nice. Beautiful creatures. They estimate that there’s only 300 left of them in the wild, it seems sad, that the world is getting smaller and we’re the only ones getting bigger. Anyway, unfortunately they weren’t close enough to take a decent photo, but all together a well spent evening.
Thanks for reading as always. Back to arty posts now!